This year, TTS-Top Talent Solutions celebrates 3 years of their strategic partnership with Pinsight (previously e-Simulator). This partnership aimed at providing TTS clients’ with world class online assessment centre and business simulation technology to accurately “test drive” and predict managers’, directors’, and executives’ potential to execute business strategy through e-simulation exercises.
As noted by Deloitte’s 2014 Global Human Capital Trends report based on a survey of 2,506 business and HR leaders across 94 countries, leaders are the biggest talent management concern for most companies. According to this report:
• leadership was rated as one of the most urgent and pressing global trend
• leadership was also ranked as the area with the biggest gap in regards to readiness
• even though leadership was recognised as a vital area for organisational performance, most organizations felt ill-equipped to address leadership needs
Over the years, TTS has worked closely with Pinsight to assist organisations address their leadership, managerial and supervisor talent management needs. Pinsight online assessment centres are built on a platform which incorporates big data, proprietary algorithms, and live certified-assessor interactions and evaluations of 250 attributes to dramatically increase the accuracy of identifying the potential and readiness of managers, directors, and executives.
TTS has worked with Pinsight in numerous industries including retail; education; finance; para-statal organisations and FCMG to assist clients with their leadership talent management needs. Some of the benefits cited by clients have been:
• Pinsights remote administration allows the candidate flexibility to complete simulations in an environment that is conducive for them
• Pinsight has high face validity and high relevance to real-life on-the-job situations for both candidates and Line managers which enhances the candidate experience
• Candidate performance is integrated on the TTS-Assess platform and Talent Match Reports thus providing critical integrated information for Line Manager decisions and consideration
TTS would like to congratulate Pinsight on being awarded the prestigious Gold Award from the Chief Learning Officer Magazine in the Excellence in Gaming and Simulations category for their work on online leadership simulation assessments.
For more information on Pinsight assessments, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org