This highly practical 3-day training provides exposure of the range of job analysis methods and competency frameworks.
- Gain a better understanding of the fundamentals of job profiling.
- Understand how job profiling fits into the wider talent management practices as a key component.
- Improve your job profiling skills by going through several practical examples of facilitating job profiling sessions.
- Understand the typical pitfalls of job profiling and how to avoid these.
- Be exposed to and start working with some best practice guidelines in job profiling in order to improve your own approach.
Who should attend?
This course is suitable for:
- Ideal for those with a B-Degree in Human Resources or Psychology. Saville Assessments Accreditation or Transfer training would be beneficial
Please ensure you select the correct payment option. Booking fees are non-refundable.