Working with TTS: Best Practices for Talent Decision Making
In this 2-day (mornings only) training programme we cover IOP best practices and practical steps in working with TTS to set up successful assessment projects that deliver results.
- Gain a better understanding of assessment best practices, including talent decision-making, merit listing, and development using assessments.
- Learn how to set up assessment projects and profiling projects using the TTS online order form
- Understand the uses and applications of various TTS report formats including the iTalentViewer interactive report platform
- Know more about the power of assessment feedback
- Improve your application of group data analytics and know when and how to use group assessment data
- Learn more about the practicalities of TTS’s operating model and various client options
Who should attend?
This course is suitable for:
- TTS clients, partners or associates who are: IOPs / Human Resources professionals / Recruitment Managers / Sourcing Consultants / Psychometrists
- Must be a current client, associate or partner of TTS
- Must have completed at least one of TTS’s other enablement training sessions (e.g. Saville, Aon / cut-e, Success Profiling, HRBP).