This limited edition 2-day training course provides exposure to Aon’s ability scales portfolio and views motivational questionnaire. This interim course is intended for delegates that attended the Aon Adept-15 training previously, and wishes to gain exposure to Aon’s ability scales portfolio and views motivational questionnaire. Aon’s assessment portfolio provides talent solutions for all your hiring and talent development needs. The assessment products are based on proven psychometrics and are designed against guidelines by key professional bodies including:
- The British Psychological Society
- International Organisation for Standardization (ISO)
- DNV GL, an international accredited registrar and classification society
- UX Design Awards – The UX Design Awards are a global competition for outstanding user and customer experience.
To gain an understanding of
- The foundational principles for occupational assessments.
- Aon’s ability scales tests and what each of them measure and be able to interpret the assessment results.
- Choosing an assessment battery from the Aon ability scales portfolio range.
- Aon’s views questionnaire and motivational drive model and be able to interpret the assessment results from the views assessment results.
This course is suitable for
Human Resources / Assessment & Talent Practitioners / Psychometrists / Industrial Psychologists
The minimum requirement for attendance is a registration as Industrial Psychologist / Psychometrist / Intern Psychologist with the HPCSA.
Please ensure you select the correct payment option. Booking fees are non-refundable.