Saville Consulting Wave is one the most significant advances in assessment in thirty years. It goes beyond personality, motivation and culture. It is a completely integrated suite of assessment tools, offering sophisticated individual and corporate diagnostics.
- Gain an in-depth understanding of the use of the Saville Consulting Wave Framework and how it enables integration of solutions, including job profiling and assessments, across the talent cycle.
- Be trained on the use of the Saville Consulting Aptitude Assessments, including the Swift portfolio of combined and shortened aptitude tests across the different organizational levels.
- Be trained on the use of the Saville Consulting Professional Styles as well as Focus Styles and gain an in-depth understanding of how the talents and motives of individuals are assessed within one questionnaire.
- Develop your insight on how to practically apply the various components of the Saville Consulting Wave solutions for more effective talent management.
Who should attend?
This course is suitable for:
- Human Resources / Assessment & Talent Practitioners / Psychometrists / Industrial Psychologists
The minimum requirement for attendance is a registration as an Industrial Psychologist/Psychometrist/Intern with the HPCSA.