This 3-day training provides exposure to the Aon Assessment Solutions and Product Portfolio that is supported by and integrated with your tts-assessment platform. Aon’s assessment portfolio provides talent solutions for all your hiring and talent development needs. The assessment products are based on proven psychometrics and are designed against guidelines by key professional bodies including:
- The British Psychological Society
- International Organisation for Standardization (ISO)
- DNV GL, an international accredited registrar and classification society
- UX Design Awards – The UX Design Awards are a global competition for outstanding user and customer experience.
To gain an understanding of
- Aon’s ability scales tests and what each of them measure and be able to interpret the assessment results.
- Choosing an assessment battery from the Aon ability scales portfolio range.
- Aon’s views questionnaire and motivational drive model and be able to interpret the assessment results from the views assessment results.
- The origins and development of the ADEPT-15® assessment and how it may be utilised in multiple stages across the talent cycle.
- The interpretation and use of the ADEPT-15® assessment, including the provision of individual development feedback.
- The effective application and use of personality measurement for selection and development initiatives and more.
- Research supporting the use of the ADEPT-15® in the South African context.
- How to practically apply the various components of Aon assessment solutions for more effective talent management.
This course is suitable for
Human Resources / Assessment & Talent Practitioners / Psychometrists / Industrial Psychologists
The minimum requirement for attendance is a registration as Industrial Psychologist / Psychometrist / Intern Psychologist with the HPCSA.
Please ensure you select the correct payment option. Booking fees are non-refundable.