Save the date! We are delighted to announce our upcoming face-to-face TTS Client Conference on the 2nd of November. The main theme, AI & Beyond: Reimagining Talent Assessment, is not only topical but crucial for all talent professionals and IO Psychologists who work within the assessment field.
The conference, which will be held face-to-face, is an opportunity to benefit from thought leaders, industry insiders, and master practitioners who have firsthand experience of how Artificial Intelligence is shaping our discipline.
We will also host a post-conference workshop on the 3rd of November with our keynote speaker, Jepson Talyor (see more on this below).
Major themes that will be covered during the conference include:
- The impact of AI on talent assessments: from video interviewing and beyond.
- ChatGPT and beyond: The future of Large Language Models and their impact on IO Psychology and assessment practices.
- The new digital reality: What will the future workplace hold for talent professionals?
- Digital affinity, competence, and readiness: what are these capacities and competencies and how will they shape the future of work?
Keynote Address & Speaker
Our keynote topic will be: AI & Beyond: How AI will shape the workplace of the future.
The conference keynote speaker, Jepson Taylor, Chief AI Strategist at Dataiku, is well-known to TTS insiders as one of the foremost AI thought leaders in the field. Jepson’s experience with real-world applications of Large Language Models and Artificial Intelligence, especially in the talent sphere, is unparalleled.
Conference Presentations and Speakers
Apart from our exciting keynote, other industry experts will be presenting case studies and thought leadership papers on the following topics:
Reflections on the practicalities of AI applications in IO Psychology
- Prof. Hennie Kriek, Chief Executive Officer, TTS
Case Study: Harnessing assessment data for trend analytics that create board-level impact.
- Ntswaki Raboroko, Executive: Group Talent Management & Learning, Old Mutual & Fred Guest, Managing Director, TTS
Case Study: The measurement of digital affinity.
- Genine Jacobs, Executive: Head People & Culture PPB Standard Bank SA & Busisiwe Mahlobo, Managing Consultant, TTS
Case Study: Utilising AON assessments in a call-centre environment.
- Shivani Ramsaroop, HR Manager: Global Capability Centre, TransUnion & Manuella Manolas-Giese – Head of Consulting: Professional Services, TTS
Other sessions will include panel discussions with thought leaders and industry insiders as well as a networking session at the conclusion of the conference.
When: Thursday, 2nd November, 8:00am to 5:00pm
Where: Taste, Bluevalley Hills, Centurion (please note that while some sessions may be recorded at the event, this is a face-to-face conference).
Registration Cost: R950 (excl. VAT)
To register for this exciting conference, please click on this link and reserve your seat today! Please note that this conference is open only to TTS clients, associates, partners, and full-time students.
Post-Conference Workshop Details
Our keynote speaker, Jepson Taylor, will be presenting a 3-hour workshop entitled:
Navigating the AI Renaissance: The Generative Forces Reshaping our Jobs
In this exciting workshop, Jepson Taylor, Chief AI Strategist at Dataiku, will review the current state of the art of AI and generative language models like ChatGPT. In the workshop, he will examine common myths and misunderstandings about AI as well as real-world applications that are pushing the boundaries of our current understanding of AI and technologies like ChatGPT.
When: Friday, 3rd November, 9:00am to 12:00 pm
Where: Taste, Bluevalley Hills, Centurion
Registration Cost: R1,500 (excl. VAT)
To register for the workshop, please click on this link and reserve your seat today! Seats are limited so act fast! Please note that this conference is open only to TTS clients, associates, partners, and full-time students.