Join Prof Hennie Kriek, Fred Guest and David Conradie for a memorable one-day client conference.
We invite you to join us for this memorable one day Client Conference of learning, inspiration and networking. We are celebrating our clients’ accomplishments in making better talent decisions through the use of technology in people assessments. Future trends and possibilities will be explored to provoke some intellectually stimulating conversations about opportunities for further action.
Over the past 18 years, many of our clients have grown with us from the days of paper-and-pencil testing, optical scanners, computer-based testing and ultimately the use of online assessments. The Internet has certainly had a significant impact on both supervised and unsupervised assessments, providing some of the most revolutionary challenges and opportunities to date. We will explore a selection of case studies from some of the leading organisations in South Africa on what they have learned during the implementation of contextual, flexible and integrated assessment solutions over the past three years.
Join our facilitators – Prof. Hennie Kriek (TTS CEO), Fred Guest (TTS MD) and David Conradie (Executive Head: TTS Leadership Academy) – to explore and learn from case studies by:
- llsa Botes (OD Manager) on how Barloworld Logistics is developing an integrated competency framework to use across the talent life cycle.
- Sue Correia (Head: Talent Retention & Assessments) on how Telkom revived their leadership model by using a well defined measurement framework to align all assessments across the organisation.
- Esther Venter (OD Manager) on how Comair revolutionised their Pilot assessments through the use of online application forms, online tests and SJT’s.
- Humsha Ramgobin (HR Director I&J) on how AVI/Indigo Brands embarked upon a leadership development journey in the beauty industry.
- Leah Branco (Principal HR Practitioner: Talent) on how Business Connexion used job analysis to facilitate organisational change and drive HR business value.
- Jones Pholo (Senior Human Resources Officer) on how Impala Platinum Limited implemented an online supervised assessment process for learner miners that even received Union approval.
R850 pp (Excl VAT)